Thursday 29 June 2017

Last Chance to View Exhibition

 Well, it's nearly the end of my solo exhibition at Allendale Forge Studios. It started off with the preview at the beginning of June and has continued throughout the month, closing on Friday June 30th at 4pm. It's the last chance to see all my recent work there 'in the flesh'. I have been extremely pleased with the response to my work which will spur me on until my next exhibition.
I just wanted to share with you some of the memories from the exhibition, thank you to everyone who came to the preview and others who visited throughout the month. It was lovely to catch up with old friends and also to show my work off to a new visitors.
My next exhibition will be in Richmond, Yorkshire in 'The Station'. This will run form October 7th-19th 2017.
Please check out my website www.lindavineart.co.uk for further details.














'Andy and I enjoyed a delightful afternoon viewing Linda's paintings and chatting to like minded admirers of her work. We are now fortunate to have a few of her pieces around our home. They exude a beautiful tranquility that just causes us to pause and rest. So if you have some wall space in your home that needs something beautiful to fill it and or If like me you love natural beauty, landscapes and architecture, a skilled use of colour and texture that beckons you in to look at the details. I recommend a trip to the gallery before the exhibition closes and please have a look at Linda's website too.' Fiona T










 A glimpse of the stunning scenery you can travel through surrounding Allendale.

No comments:

Post a Comment