Friday 2 June 2017

Allendale Exhibition is now Showing

Yesterday was spent setting up my new exhibition in Allendale Forge Studios in Northumberland. If you have time to pass by please pop in and have a look around. There is lots of lovely artwork and crafts all produced by local artists. You may also want to visit the Forge Cafe for a bite to eat or a delicious cake. 
Allendale is a stunning area and many people go there to visit and enjoy the countryside, it seems ever popular with cyclists, although for me I think I would spend most of the time pushing my bike up the hills and feeling very embarrassed!! I saw some cyclists going up the hill yesterday on my way back and felt a slight pang of guilt about my lack of exercise at the moment. Ah well! It's passed.
The Forge is open everyday from 9am to 5pm so plenty of opportunity to visit. Hope to see you there ;)




A sneak peek.




'By the Sea' 60cm x 60cm Acrylic on Canvas.



No comments:

Post a Comment